What type of listing agreement do I have to sign?

4 October 2019

It is called an “Exclusive Agency” listing agreement.

This means that the agreement you sign allows our service to enter your home for sale on the MLS and all the major real estate portals online.

The agreement is a mandatory requirement for the MLS.

In terms of commission, this is how the agreement works.

  • If the property is sold by the seller without any use of a buyers agent, the seller is not obligated to pay a buyers agent commission.
  • If the property is sold by a buyers agent, the seller is obligated to pay the agreed buyers agent commission.

Please Note: With our service, you are responsible for handling the sale of your home, we do not provide and typical agent/client representation to you. That allows us to only charge a low flat fee price and not a high commission.

Comments are closed.