What type of listing agreement do I have to sign?

25 May 2017

We offer an “Entry Only” listing service and an exclusive agency listing agreement is used. This means that the agreement we sign together allows us to enter your home for sale on the MLS and syndicate the listing out to all the major real estate portals online. After that you are responsible for handling the sale of your home, we do not provide and agent/client representation to you. That allows us to only charge a low flat fee MLS listing price and not a high commission.

Comments are closed.