This 2461 sq ft, 4-bedroom, 3-bath ranch sits on nearly an acre of level ground in a park-like setting. Breathtaking river views and gorgeous sunsets. Well established older neighborhood with lots of mature trees. This property is NOT in the flood plain. 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Nashville.
The home has tons of amenities:
- Numerous renovations made, including open floor plan living and kitchen areas
- Renovated sunroom and laundry room
- Renovated 400 sq ft master bedroom
- Kitchen Island has gas stovetop and seating for three.
- Hardwoods throughout most of the living space; laminate in other areas.
- Partial inground swimming pool with deck
- Hot tub
- Front porch has been extended to include a gazebo.
- Two covered carports
- Numerous outdoor seating areas
- Two separate electric underground fences (one in front; one in back) to keep your pets safe while enjoying the property without view obstructions.
- Enclosed concrete dog run
- New windows installed in 2019
- Arlo Security System installed in 2020, including two cameras for monitoring outside activities.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Xfinity high-speed Internet
- Easy access crawl space and an attic for extra storage
Please bring preapproval letter from lender unless making a cash offer.
No listing agents.
Buyer’s agent gets 2% of sale price.
Buyer responsible for verifying accuracy of square footage.
Features and Amenities
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- Above Ground Pool
- Amazing Home
- Close to Park
- Close to School
- Close to Shops
- Eat in Kitchen
- Fenced Yard
- Formal Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Master Bath
- Out Building
- River Views
- Scenic View
- Security System
- Water View