1034 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC 28205
4 bed 2 ba 1,820 sq ft
Opportunity for an investor or developer in this sought after NoDa Art District area of Charlotte.
This 1939 built historic charm duplex has 2 units with 910 sq ft each (1,820 total) and same floor plan.
Each unit has 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Both units were renovated in 2006 to include:
- Windows: New flip-out style windows
- Kitchens: New cabinets, counter tops and stainless steel double sinks, new appliances that included refrigerators, ranges and stackable washer/dryers
- HVAC: New heating and cooling systems
- Plumbing: New water heaters
- Flooring: New ceramic tile flooring. Reconditioned original hardwood flooring. No carpet or vinyl flooring
The duplex is nestled behind another duplex in a private, quite setting with an access driveway to the duplex.
- 1032 (unit #1 downstairs) Includes a front covered porch and a back porch. Original hardwood flooring in both bedrooms, modern hardwood flooring in the living room and ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, hall and bathroom.
- 1034 (unit #2 upstairs) Includes a large covered porch. Original hardwood flooring in both bedrooms and the living room and ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, hall and bathroom.
The duplex is occupied with tenants in both units. Both tenants are on a month to month term.
Very desirable booming neighborhood with surrounding homes priced well above this listing.
Please do not disturb tenants.
Features and Amenities
- Close to Park
- Hardwood Floors