- Built in 2008. Total approx. 3,900 sq. ft. – 4 BR Federal front colonial w/2 BR in-law (Total 6 bedrooms)
- Total 3.5 baths
- 3/4+ acre wooded / private corner lot – Irrigation system.
- Home once featured on the cover of “Catalogue of Homes” magazine. Located in desirable Lackey Dam Estates. Easy highway access – ¾ mile from Rt. 146. Extremely quiet neighborhood. 50 minutes to Boston and 20 minutes to Providence.
- New schools and desirable school system.
- Energy efficient Navien hot water on demand system.
- Remote controlled propane fireplace with multi speed blower (main house)
- In ground 500 gal propane tank (Ostermans) which connects to deck fire pit and grill (never need to fill up grill tank again!). Propane used for heat, cooking (main) and hot water.
- Pellet stove in living room (thermostatically controlled). Living Room 16×24.
- Bose Lifestyle multi-channel system in LR and DR with expansion capabilities
- New Septic system 2018
- Exterior Generator plug and electrical box interlock system
- In-law separate/private driveway – handicap accessible entrance (no step)
- In-law entirely self-contained including private laundry area and gas fireplace
- Central station monitored alarm system in both main house and in-law
- All window treatments remain
- Driveway bump-out in both main and in-law driveways to accommodate additional off-street parking.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops. Over-stove pot filler
- Unique / expansive 14’ walk-in pantry with shelving and hooks for hanging cookware.
- Commercial grade hood with removable filters and exterior venting
- GE Cafe dual-fuel convection oven / GE appliances
- Separate bar area with granite
- Expansive bathroom with separate/private toilet and separate/private shower
- Large two-person corner Jacuzzi
- Separate vanity / makeup area
- Expansive walk in closet 10’ x 24’ – large enough for workout equipment
Crown molding, chair rail/wainscoting and tray ceiling, independent Bose control/speaker system
Features and Amenities
- Amazing Home
- Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling
- Close to Shops
- Eat in Kitchen
- Exercise Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- In Law Apartment
- Laundry Room
- Lawn Sprinkler System
- Master Bath
- Security System
- Walk In Closet
- Walk Out Basement
- Wall To Wall Carpet