- Two bedrooms with large walk-in closets and two private baths.
- Less than 300 feet from USC campus, ½ mile from Russell House and less than mile from Five Points
- Borders scenic Maxcy Gregg Park on quiet, campus side of building
- Secure building with ample permitted parking
Perfect location for USC students overlooking Maxcy Gregg Park and campus. Only 300 feet from USC campus, half a mile to Russell House and under a mile to Five Points.
Great corner unit with neutral colors throughout, laminate floors and ceramic in bath. Two master suites; each with a huge walk-in closet and private bath.
Open Kitchen includes refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal with island seating next to living room. Laundry closet with included full sized washer/dryer off entry hall.
This community features 24/7 secure entry with security cameras and ample permit private parking. HOA includes: Water, Sewer, Trash and Pest Control.
This is a great opportunity for a USC student or parent. 2nd bedroom will generate income to offset mortgage payments. Given the building’s proximity to campus, these units rent fast, so it’s also a great opportunity for investors. Existing tenants will generate added income between purchase and summer 2020.
Features and Amenities
- Close to Bus
- Close to Park
- Close to School
- Laundry Room
- Near Public Transportation
- Walk In Closet